Monday, March 21, 2005

Wiz of Indi?

Wiz Of Indi? What on earth does that mean?

Well, from my childhood I have been fascinated by wizadary. When I read the book "The Wizard Of Oz", my faith in the power which belonged to me increased. And I got to believe that you don't need to be a wizard to do wizadary!

Then I was introduced to the concept of programming. I was so much fascinated by this. It reinforced my belief in Wizadary... I wrote a baby C program, he took a life form and said to the world, "Hello, World!". I bundled my accountancy academics to pursue software studies...

Then came the explosion of the web. I needed to have a web site. I threw a round table meeting with my friends (Babu, Karthick, Manivannan). I wanted to have the site as subWiz.com. But I was too late.... Then in the discussion that followed, we decided on the name indiWiz.com. Thus I became the Wiz Of Indi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home